The "2019-2020 Application for NAZA Funding" must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. CT on Friday, May 3, 2019. Questions related to the 2019-2020 Application for NAZA Funding may be submitted here by Wednesday, 4/10. All questions and responses up to that point will be posted here on our website beginning Friday, 4/10.
The "NAZA Request for Proposal (RFP) for 2019-2020" can be found here.
NAZA highly recommends that applicants attend the RFP Meeting which will be held at the Green Hills Branch Library (3701 Benham Avenue) on Friday, April 5th from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
The "Scoring Rubric for 2019-2020 NAZA-Funded Partner Applications" can be found here. External evaluators will use this scoring rubric to score completed applications.
NAZA will only consider applicants for funding if they submit a complete application, which includes the "2019-2020 Application for NAZA Funding" and the following required attachments:
- A completed weekly plan example--click here to download and complete "Annex 2: Funded Partner Afterschool Weekly Plan 2019"
- A completed "Outcomes for 2019-2020 NAZA-Funded Partner Applications" document (embedded within the application)
- A program budget--click here to download and complete "Annex 3: NAZA-Funded Partner Budget"
- A copy of an active 501(c)(3) registration unless the applicant is a public entity
- Certificates of insurance
- Signed letter(s) of commitment. The template for school-based, NAZA-funded sites can be found here. The template for community-based, NAZA-funded sites can be found here.
- A copy of the agency's nondiscrimination policy
- A signed affidavit with the requested information
In order to be considered, the applicant organization must also acknowledge that it meets the minimum requirements outlined in the application. Click here to view "Annex 4: Minimum Standards for NAZA-Funded Partners," the full version of the standards.
Incomplete (missing sections, attachments, etc.) submissions will not be considered.